With our exceptional team work and professional mechanics, Hudson Bay Insulation has gained a reputation for our ability to respond to our client’s needs. Whether it is a fast track project or a custom built design our dedication to quality, professionalism and core values continue to lead the way.
Since 1990 we have compiled a diverse list of completed projects. From new hospitals and data centers to manufacturing plants, it is our feeling that there is not another Mechanical Insulation Contractor that has successfully completed the same size, range or number of projects in the area.
Our experienced leadership and professionally trained field staff allow us to provide solutions for every type of commercial or industrial project. Whether your project is a multi story tower, a frozen foods production line, or a complex power plant we are ready to provide our experience and dedicated workmanship.
From pre-job planning to daily execution we understand that safety is a key part of protecting our staff and surviving in today’s industry. Utilizing employee training programs, updated equipment and a dedicated safety director we strive to be a leader in safety training and preparedness.
- Amazon Block Projects – Seattle, WA
- Amway – Quincy, WA
- Fuji Chemical – Moses Lake, WA
- Georgia Pacific Pulp & Paper Wauna Mill 2014 Shut Down – Clatskanie, OR
- Henningsen Cold Storage – Salem OR
- Intel DIX MOD 2 – Hillsboro, OR
- Kenyon Zero Storage – Pasco, WA
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital Boilers – Portland, OR
- MultiCare Rainier Pavilion – Tacoma, WA
- Sound Transit U240 – Seattle, WA
- URM Expansion – Spokane, WA
- UW Medical Center – Seattle, WA