OUR CORE VALUES
Our exceptional workforce consciously executes all projects safely and reliably… instilling customer confidence & enabling us to stand-out in the communities we serve.
Long-lasting industry relationships built on Honesty and Trust reinforces our long standing commitment of doing the right thing… consistently!
We actively demonstrate the value of developing our people to build a stable environment so that we can ‘be there’ over the long haul. Our business viability depends on it!
Our inherent sense of humor, combined with the respectful consideration & communication we have with each other, pulls us through challenging situations to collaboratively get the job done.
ABOUT HUDSON BAY
Hudson Bay Insulation actively participates in the following industry affiliations (organizations):
- Associated General Contractors of Washington (AGC)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Firestop Contractors International Association (FCIA)
- Master Builders Association (MBA)
- Mechanical Contractors Association (MCA)
- National Insulation Association (NIA)
- Northwest Energy Efficiency Council (NEEC)
- Western Insulation Contractors Association (WICA)
As a member of the AGC Safety Team, Hudson Bay is proactive in promoting the health and well-being of our employees, other trades, and our clients by enforcing a strict Safety Policy on and off the job site. To ensure adherence to this policy we:
- Develop Project Specific Safety Plans
- Perform On Site Safety Inspections
- Distribute Weekly Tool Box Talks
- Hold Monthly Safety Committee Meetings
- Distribute A Quarterly Employee Newsletter
- Encourage Safety With Employee Incentive Programs
Annually Hudson Bay Insulation and its employees support Charitable Organizations throughout the communities in which we live and serve.