Hudson Bay's FireStop division is a UL Qualified Firestop Contractor and can provide all aspects of firestop installation utilizing our union workforce. We have certified Designated Responsible Individuals that have an extensive background with firestopping applications and can help find solutions for whatever scenario your project may encounter. Our services include:
Through Penetration Firestop:
- Simple solutions to your most typical firestop installations such as Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC
- More Exotic installations like large block outs and various non-metallic piping
- Installation of maintenance-free Fire Rated Pass through Devices
- Providing Submittal packages to present to the Authority Having Jurisdiction
Rated Wall Joints:
- Head of Wall joints for both gypsum and concrete rated walls
- Bottom of Wall and Wall-to-Wall Joints
- Slab edge and Perimeter gap installation that surround the building
Health Care Facility Strategies:
- Remediation of existing firestop throughout the facility
- Fire and Smoke Barrier Integrity Surveying
- Help with effective retro-fitting strategies to limit future non-conformities
Acoustical and Miscellaneous Caulking:
- Limiting the migration of sound and smoke through sealing Wall Joints and Penetrations.
- Retaining Pressurization requirements in necessary areas by sealing gaps.
- Water prevention caulking.